Corporate Wellness Coaching:
Valuable Benefits For Your Team
Are Your Employees Metabolically Healthy?
Until recently, the medical community has hyper-focused on defining metabolic disease as a constellation of pre-diabetes, diabetes, high blood pressure, abdominal adiposity (weight along our abdomen), and dyslipidemia (abnormal cholesterol levels). However, metabolic disease is far more reaching than just this.
Our body’s metabolism is essentially responsible for every cellular pathway within the human body to maintain its function. Metabolic Health is way more than burning calories. Our metabolism is responsible for the energy intake and output within our mitochondria to create Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), which is required to move, talk, breathe, digest, and every other dynamic process of the human body. Poor Metabolic health increases your risk of many diseases, including heart disease, diabetes, and stroke.
Let Our Experts Help!
We take a multidisciplinary approach to metabolic health that can lead to sustainable lifestyle change.
Collectively, our team has over 25 years of Corporate Wellness Experience. We know the challenges of creating an impactful wellness strategy. We have created an award-winning employee wellness program and welcome the opportunity to share our knowledge and insights with you. We will partner with you to create a culture shift within your organization. Imagine the impact your organization will feel when your employees:
- Are more present and engaged
- Experience better mental clarity
- Experience improved sleep
- Experience fewer aches and pains
- Utilize mindfulness tools to manage stress
- Feel confident in their abilities to reach their goals.
- Feel appreciated and cared for by the organization
Small businesses and large corporations alike will most certainly benefit from our comprehensive curriculum. Well-Being serves as a standalone wellness option or a component of a more extensive Wellness Plan.
Corporate Wellness Coaching Participant Experience
During the 12 week course (live or virtual) participants will explore:
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- The Science Of Goal Setting
- A Clinically Proven Low Carbohydrate Approach To Nutrition; Including An Optional Well Formulated Mediterranean Ketogenic Diet
- Stress Resiliency Training
- Intermittent Fasting
- Importance Of Physical Activity
- Sleep Hygiene Training
- Leadership Training To Sustain Long-Term Success
Corporate Wellness Coaching Program Results
- 18 Lb Average Weight Loss
- 3.5 Inch Average Loss In Waist Circumference
- HbA1c (Diabetes Marker) Reduction Of 17%
- Fasting Blood Sugar Reduction Of 13%
- Triglyceride Reduction Of 30%
- Systolic Blood Pressure Reduction Of 8%
- Cholesterol/HDL Ratio Reduction Of 10%
Participants reported an increase in energy, elevated mood, better sleep quality and quantity, enhanced mental focus, and higher self-esteem.
While Each Corporate Wellness Coaching Program Is Unique, Your Employees Can Expect The Following Curriculum:
- 12 Recorded Webinar Sessions
- Downloadable Weekly Session Notes
- Virtual Grocery Store Tour
- Virtual Cooking Demo
- Sample Meal Guides
- Access To Private Facebook Page
- Virtual Fitness Classes
- Virtual Mindfulness Workshops
- Well-Being Alumni program “Rooted”
ALREADY HAVE A CORPORATE WELLNESS COACHING REGISTRATION CODE?
Testimonials from Employees who have gone through the corporate wellness coaching program:
“What a fun experience. We formed teams at my company and made it a competition. The breakroom is no longer full of junk, and my candy drawer is gone. Having us all support each other has made a world of difference.”
“I am so grateful to my employer for offering this program. It has changed my life, and now my family is getting healthier too.”
“I have never experienced something like this. It was intense and fascinating, and I lost weight and gained many tools to keep myself pain-free for years to come.”
” I used to go home at the end of the day so exhausted. I now have the energy – and desire to work out and make a healthy dinner for my family. Who is this new person?”
Our Vision: Ignite the Purpose of One to transform the Well-Being of Many